Uphillsport® RECON is designed for high demand of performance. Overnight conditions can vary from warm to freezing. RECON is inspired by multiple days trekking and changing conditions. The multilayer structure transfers moisture away from the skin keeping your feet warm and dry.
The special combination of multi-layer with Coolmax® and Merino wool performs perfectly and adapts to changing conditions. Coolmax® and Merino wool holds air inside for ventilation and insulation for a Drytech solution.
The Drytech sock is designed to dry fast overnight and does not absorb sweat and smell. The Merino wool is always mulesing free and adds warmth and breathability.
- 4-Layer Drytech moisture transfer keeps feet warm & dry
- Fitted heel & grip on the arch improves mid-foot support
- Merino on sole improves breathability, softness & warmth
- No need for more spacious shoes for cold conditions
- Terry knitted on the sole increases comfort for every step
- Dries overnight for fast reuse
- Crew length height prevents your boot from rubbing your skin
- Weight: 88 g
- Made in Finland
- *NOTE: Sock is similar to the Uphillsport® OPS, but generally feels a bit cooler thanks to the added Coolmax®
- 40 % Merino wool
- 30 % Coolmax®
- 15 % Polyamide
- 14 % Polypropylene
- 1 % Lycra®