Uphillsport® COMBAT is perfect for all actions in medium and cold conditions. The 3-layer Duratech structure protects the merino wool and allows it to be warm and breathable. The multilayer structure transfers moisture away from the skin keeping your feet warm and dry.
The special combination of multilayer with Polypropylene next to the skin and Merino wool in the middle provide warmth (grade 4) however the sock is light in thickness. Its Polyamide outside makes the sock extremely durable. The Uphillsport® Duratech invention has been adapted as the most used sock in the Finnish military. There are over one million pairs used in action.
The Duratech sock is designed to dry fast and does not absorb sweat or smell. This makes Combat the ultimate military sock for any outdoor activity. The used Merino wool is always mulesing free and adds warmth and breathability.
- 3-Layer structure keeps feet warm & dry
- Thin structure, yet warm & durable
- Elastic sport shaft makes sock stay up
- Dries quickly for fast reuse
- Crew length height prevents your boot from rubbing your skin
- Fits in a tight shoe, or can be used as a liner
- Finnish Army multipurpose sock
- Weight: 53 g
- Made in Finland
- 48 % Merino wool
- 31 % Polyamide
- 20 % Polypropylene
- 1 % Lycra®