The Templar’s Gear© Templar Plate Carrier (TPC) allows you to carry MOLLE/PALS compatible equipment on the outer surface and SAPI/ESAPI hard ballistic inserts (with a back liner), in its front and back internal pockets.
The standard set includes plate bags (front/back), shoulder pads, a low-profile cummerbund, a CPC Shingle AR/AK GEN4 Front Panel and a CPC Standard Front Panel. Both the harness and cummerbund are adjustable. The front panel buckles are interchangeable and compatible with the Mayflower®/Velocity Systems standard. The back panel allows you to install dedicated zip-on panels that are compatible with Crye® Precision AVS standard.
- Made of 500D Cordura® & a durable 500D-based Cordura® laminate
- Includes 2 front panels
- Industry standard front buckles & back zippers
- Velcro® loops on front for identification patches
- Velcro® closed cable/hydration tube stabilizers on front, back & shoulders
- Integrated drag handle on the back
- Slim stiffened cummerbunds have double sided MOLLE/PALS slots
- Very simple cummerbunds adjustment system
- Partly elastic cummerbunds auto-adjust size for freedom of movement & when wearing more/less layers of clothing
- Lightweight design - only 780 g in total
- Water-resistant coated
- IRR (InfraRed Reflective) treated to help prevent night vision detection
- Made in Poland
- *NOTE: Optional front flaps & back panels separately available
- *NOTE: Carrier requires additional plates to function. Minimum recommendation are a set of training plates
The TPC GEN4 only accepts SAPI/ESAPI medium size plates. Its universal cummerbund fits both M & L sizes.
As for what size of ballistic/training plates you should use depends on your individual measurements. Visit the below link to learn how to determine your plate size.