The Templar's Gear© Rip-off First Aid Pouch is a rip-away first aid pouch. The anchor panel is attached to the load carrying equipment by MOLLE/PALS and the grab handle pouch is attached with Velcro® and additionally secured with a Fastex buckled strap.
Secure and stable attachment allows to quickly remove the pouch with one hand. Its main pocket is zipper closed, with two mesh pockets and elastic bands to secure items inside. A small, zipper closed pocket is added at the front and a shock cord loop helps to attach a first aid dressing or tourniquet.
- Made of 500D Cordura® & a durable 500D-based Cordura® laminate
- Attaches on MOLLE/PALS system or Velcro® loops
- Designed to hold a full individual first aid or booboo kit
- Main zipper closed pocket features two mesh pockets & rubber bands to secure items inside
- Small, flat zipper closed pocket on outside front
- Shock cord loops on bottom
- Ambidextrous accessible through top handle
- Possibility to attach a Velcro® shear pouch on its back
- Velcro® medical cross loops allow for patch attachment
- Dimensions: 18 x 14 x 5 cm
- Weight: 246 g
- Water-resistant coated
- IRR (InfraRed Reflective) treated to help prevent night vision detection
- Made in Poland