The Team Wendy® M-216™ TACTICAL helmet with official Multicam® pattern is a dedicated helmet for operational applications.
The helmet features a machined aluminum shroud for NVG mounting. Its accessory rails provide extra options to mount hearing protection/headsets or other Picatinny mounted accessories. It also includes a sport-style under the chin retention system with a Fidlock® magnetic buckle for easy one-handed operation and a BOA® Fit System to dial in precise fit adjustment while providing single-handed quick release.
It also has comfortable removable ear covers which allow for in-ear communication systems with a built-in pocket for drop-in audio devices. Above that it has adjustable crown vents for heat regulation and goggle fogging prevention. The helmet additionally comes with a Princeton-Tec® light of choice.
- Made of ABS/Polycarbonate Copolymer, machined aluminum (6061) with type III hard anodizing, EPS, glass-reinforced Polycarbonate, black coated stainless steel, proprietary foams, Nylon webbing
- Weight: 690 g
- Made in the USA
- *NOTE: A NVG mount is still required in order to attach a nigh-vision device to the M-216™ helmet. The plate is compatible with all standard issue NVG mounts
- *NOTE: The helmet is compatible with the M-216™ TACTICAL Counterweight Kit
IN THE BOX
- 1x M-216™ TACTICAL helmet
- 1x Princeton-Tec® light of choice
- 1x Manual
Please measure your head circumference with a tape measure and use the below numbers to pick your optimal size.
- Size S/M: Head between 52 - 57 cm
- Size L: Head between 57 - 62 cm
- Size XL: Head between 62 -65 cm