The Team Wendy® M-216™ Ski helmet with official Multicam® pattern is a dedicated helmet for winter sport lovers packed with convenient features.
The helmet features a glass-reinforced polycarbonate shroud that is designed to handle lights and cameras. It also includes a sport-style under the chin retention system with a Fidlock® magnetic buckle for easy one-handed operation and a BOA® Fit System to dial in precise fit adjustment while providing single-handed quick release.
It also has comfortable removable ear covers which allow for in-ear communication systems with a built-in pocket for drop-in audio devices. Above that it has adjustable crown vents for heat regulation and goggle fogging prevention.
- Made of ABS/Polycarbonate Copolymer, EPS, glass-reinforced Polycarbonate, black coated stainless steel, proprietary foams, Nylon webbing
- Weight: 690 g
- Made in the USA
- *NOTE: If you require a ski helmet with accessory rails visit Team Wendy® M-216™ BACKCOUNTRY helmets or Team Wendy® M-216™ TACTICAL helmets
- *NOTE: The shroud on this helmet is NOT meant for use with NVG devices. For a version that does have a NVG shroud visit Team Wendy® M-216™ TACTICAL helmets
IN THE BOX
- 1x M-216™ Ski helmet
- 1x Manual
Please measure your head circumference with a tape measure and use the below numbers to pick your optimal size.
- Size S/M: Head between 52 - 57 cm
- Size L: Head between 57 - 62 cm
- Size XL: Head between 62 -65 cm