The Streamlight® ProTac® Rail Mount HL-X is a 1000 lumen light featuring a dedicated fixed-mount for MIL-STD 1913 rails. This bright light can be used in close quarter combat or to identify medium range threats. It’s lightweight, rugged, reliable and easy-to-use. It can run either on lithium batteries or on one rechargeable 18650 Li-ion 2600mAh battery. Its pressure switch comes with a button for on/off momentary activation. The TEN-TAP® programming provides custom options.
- Uses 2x 3V CR123A lithium or 1x 18650 Li-ion 3.7V 2600mAh
- Made of 6000 Series machined aircraft aluminum with black anodized finish.
- High temperature, shock mounted, AR coated, impact resistant BoroFloat® glass lens
- C4®LED technology, white, impervious to shock with a 50 000 hour lifetime
- Dimensions: 13,8 x 3,68 x 4,37 cm
- Made in the USA
- *NOTE: Light can be used with a rechargeable 18650 battery. Battery separately available
IN THE BOX
- 1x ProTac® Rail Mount HL-X
- 2x 3V CR123A lithium batteries
- 1x Remote pressure switch
- 1x Push-button tail-cap switch
- 1x Remote retaining clips
- 1x Double-sided tape
- 1x Zip ties
- 1x Manual
The ProTac® Rail-mount HL-X belongs to Streamlight®'s HL Series. These High Lumen flashlights have a wide side-to-side beam. They illuminate an entire area, including what may be hiding in corners. They perform like floodlights, illuminating a whole room, vehicle, or any area with bright, revealing light.