Templar's Gear© PT4 GEN2 Tactical Belt Concamo
|Brand: Templar's Gear©
The Templar's Gear© PT4 GEN2 is made as a low profile belt cover that can be used with any type of duty or rigger’s buckled belt that is not more than 50 mm wide. The inner layer is made of Velcro® and allows to attach comfort pads. The outer surface is made of laminate and designed to be MOLLE/PALS compatible.
The PT4 is made to be used with an inside buckled belt. The design allows the inner belt to be on the outer surface in certain places, which allows the attachment of a holster. The belt features 4 attachment point to be mounted on a harness.
- Made of 500D Cordura® & a durable 500D-based Cordura® laminate
- Laser cut MOLLE/PALS slots interchanging with vertical openings on the sides allow for user-preferred equipment attachment options for a holster, knife etc.
- Stiffened material on sides & back to withstand the weight of a pistol and magazines
- Shaped to be ergonomic & comfortable during use
- Velcro® inner lining allows use of inner belt or comfort padding
- Possibility to use the Templar's Gear© 4-point H-harness or the Templar's Gear© X-harness
- Water-resistant coated
- IRR (InfraRed Reflective) treated to help prevent night vision detection
- Made in Poland
- *NOTE: Requires an additional buckled belt (up to 50 mm) to function
- *NOTE: 4-point H-harness or X-harness sold separately
Use a tape measure to measure your waist circumference & pick the size that matches your measurement best.
- Size S: 84-92 cm
- Size M: 92-100 cm
- Size L: 100-108 cm